COASTAL FIRE SYSTEMS CAN MAINTAIN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT:
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Blankets
- Nurse Call Systems
- Door Entry Systems
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Access and Barrier Control
- Intruder Alarm
- Passenger Lifts
We will be happy to visit your premises to discuss any specific site requirements
We are happy to carry out third party maintenance or call outs on any fire alarm system. We have close working relationships with many larger companies within the industry who use COASTAL FIRE SYSTEMS to attend calls that they are unable to attend, both during normal working hours and out of hours.
Our services include:
Coastal Fire Systems offer the following service agreement plans:
Standard Agreement - FIRE ALARM AND EMERGENCY LIGHTING
• Planned routine maintenance visits – quantity of visits in accordance with relevant British Standards.
• 24 Hour Emergency Call Out Service – Engineer Call Out attendance is charged extra to the agreement but at the discounted agreement rate.
• 3 to 4 hour call out response
• All replacement parts and labour to replace/repair parts are charged extra as per agreement rates, unless covered by manufacturers warranty.
• All routine testing & inspections on site are to be undertaken in Normal Working Hours.
OUR STANDARD AGREEMENT MAINTENANCE PRICES START AT £75.00 per annum
Standard Agreement - FIRE FIGHTING APPLIANCES
This is an annual maintenance visit carried out in accordance with BS5306. This maintenance cost for this service is £25.00 for service plus £1.50 per fire fighting appliance.
Standard Agreement - NURSE CALL SYSTEM
COASTAL FIRE SYSTEMS can only support certain Nurse Call Systems. A site survey is recommended before an agreement can be entered into. If we can support your Nurse Call installation, our charge for for maintenance starts at £30.00 per annum.
If we should be called out to a fault in your system we will endeavour to adhere to our normal call out response time. Please be aware however that certain conditions like the traffic and the weather may affect the timings. We always give you an approximate time of arrival when placing the call, or our engineer will call you with an arrival time when the call has been passed.